To ENTER a programme, blog or publication, please complete the form below.
If you have any questions relating to your entry or problems completing the form, please call Vicki Watson on 01453 872731, or contact her by email.
Closing date for entries is Friday 26th June 2015. Please remember that entries must have aired or been published between 9 June 2014 and 9 June 2015
Your entry fee helps us to put on the Mind Media Awards. Mind is a charity and we rely on donations to continue our work. Please visit mind.org.uk to find out about other ways you can support us.
There is a charge of £165 plus VAT to enter most categories of the Mind Media Awards. However, there is no charge to enter Journalist, Student Journalist or Blogger awards.
If you are a charity or an individual entrant please contact Keystone on 01453 872731 to discuss a possible reduction in entry fee.
We will also require the following supporting material:-
- TV/Radio Programme or on-line video – eight DVD/CD copies of your entry, or a web link E.G Vimeo, WeTransfer etc.
- Details of any follow up or linked content such as a supporting website, a follow up phone-in etc.
- For soaps or continuing series, a brief summary of the back story to individual storylines
- For drama where one episode is being entered from a series, a synopsis of the other episodes.
- For journalist or student journalist, either eight DVD/CD copies or a web link E.G Vimeo, WeTransfer etc. (if broadcast journalist) or pdf copies of published articles. Please ensure the copies make clear which publication these appeared in and the date of publication
- For Publication award, either a pdf copy of relevant articles within the publication or for online publications, a link to the relevant pages
Please send DVDs and CDs to Keystone, Chavenage, Tetbury GL8 8XR.
If you are providing supporting information by weblink, and it is password protected, please supply the password and ensure that the password is live until the end of 2015
Support material may be emailed as electronic versions.
Details of where to send your entry will also be confirmed in your automated email response once you have completed this entry page.
The short-list will be announced in mid September. The award ceremony will be held at The Troxy, 16th November 2015. There is no charge for shortlisted entries and their guests to attend the awards.